The end of the year is approaching and you may need to follow these tips to manage that study stress
- Be as organised as you can. That may mean going to bed earlier, waking up earlier, creating a schedule, organising priority of to-do items to go about your
work in an organised way
- Don't waste time on social media. It may feel like an escape, but social media scrolling may be robbing you of hours of useful time or rest which would be a better use of your time, potentially
- Look after your body by eating healthily, getting some exercise and sleeping 8 hours, you are going to struggle if you don't have energy. Perhaps take a vitamin supplement or eat fruit.
- Learn how to deal with overwhelm. This could be a game-changer. We all have the same hours in the day, and some of us use them more wisely than others.
- Deal with the low-hanging fruit first. If you have a job that's going to take hours and another job that can be finished in 30 min, deal with the smaller job first if they both have a similar priority. Completing one task may give you the motivation to tackle the next small task.
- Break big tasks up into bite-size chunks. 25 min is a good time to focus, work for 25 min, then take a 5 min break. You can sustain this for a few hours with practice.